Progressive web apps (PWA) deliver a similar user experience as a mobile app. They can be installed on a user’s home screen without the need to go through an app store. One of the feature of a mobile native app is to be able to remind the users that something has occured though a notification message . In this webinar, we will learn to add this push notification feature to our PWA app using IBM Cloud Push Notification Service.
🎓 Learning outcomes
– Learn about PWA.
– Learn why should you create a PWA application.
– Learn the Importance of a sending Push Notification.
– Learn how can you configure your PWA to send a push notification.
– Learn to use IBM Cloud Push Notification Service.
– Mohammad Ali Khan, IBM Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/devkhan/
👩💻Who should attend
– JS developers, Full Stack Developers, Front-end Developers, Hybrid app Developers .
– IBM Cloud Sign-up link -http://ibm.biz/push-pwa
– Have a PC with you to follow-along
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.