In a microservices-based solution, security and orchestration of workflows are common requirements. By using IBM® API Connect for OAuth-based authentication and authorization to microservices and by using IBM® App Connect to seamlessly integrate APIs (with zero code) into our application, we can build a secure microservices-based personal banking application that allows users to transfer funds.
🎓 What you will learn
– Secure your application with IBM API Connect
– Integrate your application with IBM App Connect
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers and anyone interested in Microservices, and Security
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, IBM Developer Advocate
– Taylor Letsoaka, Data Scientist, Standard Bank Group
– Sign up for your IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/Bdqthx
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/SecureMicroservicesBankingApp
Check out the resources which will help you: Learn – Develop – Connect
IBM Developer (https://developer.ibm.com)
Red Hat courses (https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/all-courses-exams)
MEA Meetup Page (https://www.meetup.com/IBM-Cloud-MEA/)
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.