In this workshop you will be introduced to OpenShift Deployment and IBM Watson Discovery.
🎓 What will you learn?
- What are the basic concepts used by OpenShift and IBM Watson Discovery
- How to create and run the watson-discovery-news application in a container running on Red Hat OpenShift
👩💻 Who should attend?
Developers and those interested in OpenShift, and IBM Watson Discovery.
- Karim Deif, IBM Client Developer Advocate, Egypt – https://developer.ibm.com/profiles/karim.deif/
- Mridul Bhandari, IBM Cloud Developer Advocate, U.A.E – https://developer.ibm.com/profiles/mridul.bhandari/
🍪 How to attend
- Register on Crowdcast:
- Open the Crowdcast event link on your browser and enjoy it!
- Sign up for IBM Cloud account: https://ibm.biz/DiscoveryonOpenShift
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.