Join us for an online workshop, where we’ll build an event-driven, streams-optimized Kafka-based Java application that uses the Reactive Messaging APIs and we will deploy it on Red Hat® OpenShift® on IBM Cloud®.
Kafka provides a framework for analyzing streaming data, which is highly scalable and offers high performance. Kafka is a distributed system, which reduces downtime and also allows it to handle high-velocity and high-volume data. The reactive programming paradigm is a key skill for Apache Kafka-centric applications.
🎓 What you will learn
– In-line filter and transform events
– Connect, split, and aggregate streams to streams.
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers and anyone interested in Java, Quarkus, Microservices and Red Hat® OpenShift®
😎 Next Steps
– Try out the lab for Creating reactive microservices using MicroProfile reactive messaging
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, IBM Developer Advocate, South Africa – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sbusisomkhombe/
– Frans Mathapo, IBM Systems Operations Support Specialist, South Africa – https://www.linkedin.com/in/noko-frans-mathapo/