🎓 What will you learn?
In this workshop, you will learn how to quickly build and deploy machine learning models using Jupyter Notebooks in IBM® Watson™ Studio. Using Jupyter Notebooks we can run small pieces of code that process your data and immediately show you the results of your computation in an interactive environment. Come learn how to use Jupyter Notebooks in a secure cloud environment to analyze data. You will learn how to prepare and normalize the data for machine model building, split data into training sets for model validation, train the model by using machine learning algorithms and finally deploy the model so that it can be accessed outside of the notebook.
🌟 Session outcomes
– What is a Jupyter Notebook and its benefits/uses
– Data science pipeline stages
– Learn how to perform data preparation and visualization (hands on)
– Exploratory Data Analysis (hands on)
– Model training using various Machine Learning algorithms (hands on)
– Event kickoff with an introduction to Jupyter Notebooks and IBM Watson Studio
– Hands-on session
– Future Steps
👩💻 Who should attend
– Anyone who is interested in AI and Data Science, looking to explore a starting point.
– Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn what IBM is doing in the field.
– Software developers who want to know more about the field of Data & AI
🍪 How to attend
– Join on Crowdcast: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/build-deploy-ml
– Sign up for an IBM Cloud account: https://ibm.biz/BdfEMZ
– Sidra Ahmed, IBM Developer Advocate
– Anam Mahmood, IBM Developer Advocate
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.