Machine learning is very vast and has a variety of things, building Machine Learning algorithms is often challenging and complex. This prompts a need for tools and services that ease the complexity. AutoAI is a capability that automates machine learning tasks to ease the tasks of data scientists. It automatically prepares your data for modeling, chooses the best algorithm for your problem, and creates pipelines for the trained models, and it can be run in public clouds and in private clouds, including IBM Cloud Pak® for Data.
Attend a session as we explain the benefits of the AutoAI service on a use case. This will give you a better understanding of how regression and classification problems can be handled without any code — and how the tasks (feature engineering, model selection, hyperparameter tuning, etc.) are done with this service.
🎓 What you will learn
– What is AutoAI and its benefits
– Create and use an instance of AutoAI
– Deploy and test a Machine Learning model
👩💻 Who should attend
– Anyone interested in Machine Learning and AI
– Anyone who wants a much better way of building ML algorithms
– Lungelo Sikobi,IBM Developer Advocate, South Africa
– Khalil Faraj, IBM Developer Advocate, UAE
– Sign up for your IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/BdqtGq
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/MLmodelsAutoAI
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.