In this workshop you will learn how to graphically build and evaluate machine learning models by using the SPSS Modeler flow feature in IBM® Watson™ Studio. Watson Studio and SPSS Modeler provide us with an interactive environment for quickly building machine learning pipelines that flow data from ingestion to transformation to model building and evaluation, without needing any code.
🎓 What will you learn?
– What is SPSS Modeler and how it is used
– How to explore Data Analysis
– What are the different types of algorithms used
👩💻 Who should attend?
All Developers interested in Artificial Intelligence are welcome to attend the webinar!
☁ Register for a free IBM Cloud Account:
☁ Register for the event from here:
– Youssef Alnemr, IBM Developer Advocate
– Mridul Bhandari, IBM Developer Advocate
*By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.