🎓 What will you learn?
In this workshop you will learn how to graphically build and evaluate machine learning models by using the SPSS Modeler flow feature in IBM® Watson™ Studio. Watson Studio and SPSS Modeler provide us with an interactive environment for quickly building machine learning pipelines that flow data from ingestion to transformation to model building and evaluation, without needing any code.
🌟 Session outcomes
– Learn to create machine learning models easily
– Deploy Data science pipeline.
– Exploratory Data Analysis.
– In-depth use of SPSS Modeler
– Introduction about SPSS and its uses
– Hands-on Task
– Future Steps
👩💻 Who should attend
– Anyone who is interested in AI, Data Science but dont know where to start
– Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn what IBM is doing
– Professional Developers who want to know more about the world of Data & AI
🍪 How to attend
– Join on Crowdcast: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ml-spss
– Sign up for IBM Cloud account: https://ibm.biz/WatsonSPSS
– Fawaz Siddiqi, IBM Developer Advocate
– Hania Ibrahim, IBM Client Developer Adovate
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates