Operators provide a mechanism to run more complex workloads in your Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes cluster. In this webinar, you learn about operators, how to set up an instance of one of the operators at OperatorHub, and how to use it for your Microservices application.
🎓 What will you learn?
In this webinar, developers will learn:
- What are Operators and how to use them on Red Hat OpenShift
- What is OperatorHub
- Operator SDK
- Create your free IBM Cloud account at https://ibm.biz/BdqN6D
- Register to participate in the live stream or watch the replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/operatorhub
- Masa Abushamleh, Developer Advocate at IBM, https://www.linkedin.com/in/masa-abushamleh/
- Lungelo Sikobi, Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/lungelo-sikobi
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates