Call for Code is an opportunity to build your individual skills and give back to society with tech for good.
Join a community of more than 400k problem-solvers from around the world to fight back some of the world’s most pressing issues.
🎓 What you will learn
– Call for Code 2021 Global Challenge
– Introduction to IBM Cloud®
– How to use IBM Cloud services in your app
– Overview of public cloud & Watson services and their capabilities
– IBM resources to support Call for Code solution building
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers at any skill-level
– Technology enthusiasts – non-technical and technical
– Understand the background of Call for Code by watching the recording of the introductory session on 6 May ’21 – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/2021-call-for-code
– Get together with your Call for Code team-mates and brainstorm your ideas around the focus areas; and ask yourselves what public cloud services you could use to build your idea.
– Sign up for your free IBM Cloud Lite account – https://ibm.biz/BdfPVJ
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cfc2021-ibmcloud
– Tosin Amuda, Developer & Marketing Specialist, IBM Nigeria – https://www.linkedin.com/in/tosinamuda/
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, Developer Advocate, IBM South Africa – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sbusisomkhombe/
– Qamar un Nisa, Lead Developer Advocate, IBM North, East & West Africa – https://www.linkedin.com/in/qamarnisa/