Chatbots, Serverless, and Weather Data – The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Chatbots
April 17, 2019
Bring your laptop and come find out at IBM Developer SF’s meetup!
During the workshop, we will learn how to integrate weather insights with a chatbot. The user of the chatbot will be able to know the weather conditions of a location by entering it in the bot.
At the end of the hands-on workshop, we would have learned:
– How to build a simple chatbot using IBM Watson Assistant.
– What are intents, entities and dialog flows in Natural Language Understanding (NLU)?
– What is Serverless tech, the benefits, and who are the players in the Serverless ecosystem?
– How to create a Serverless function which can interact and retrieve weather insights using the Weather Data Company API.
– How to integrate our chatbot with our custom serverless function.
What are you waiting for?
Ashutosh Agarwal (Ash) is a software engineer/developer advocate at IBM since 2017, joining right after he graduated Cornell with his Masters in Computer Science with a focus on Machine Learning.
He loves playing around with AI services, Blockchain, IoT, and Ethical Hacking during the day, and loves climbing after work.
His name is engraved on a mini-monument outside the Mozilla office in SF, but his best achievement so far, is climbing a rad V6.
44 Tehama Street, San Francisco, California, 94105, United States