A standard search for a site can return too many results for someone to want to go through. However, it’s possible to quickly build out a search interface for your IBM Watson Discovery instance using out-of-the-box UI components that query and manipulate the enriched data to return more relevant search results. In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to use individual UI components to visualize insights.
🎓 What will you learn?
In this webinar, developers will learn:
- Load and enrich data in the Watson Discovery Service.
- Query and manipulate data in the Watson Discovery Service.
- Create UI components to represent enriched data created by the Watson Discovery Service.
- Create your free IBM Cloud account: https://ibm.biz/BdqN5U
- Register to participate in the live stream or watch the replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/intelligent-search/register
- Download the Node.js: https://nodejs.org/en/ OR Download the Watson Node SDK: https://github.com/watson-developer-cloud/node-sdk
- Anam Mahmood, Developer Advocate, IBM, https://www.linkedin.com/in/anam-mahmood-sheikh
- Hashim Noor, Client Technical Specialist, IBM, https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashim-noor
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates