Do you want to learn how to build your own chatbot?
Learn how Watson Assistant can help you solve a problem by providing an intelligent interface using natural language. You can use the tools provided by the Assistant service with skills that will directly help your customers.
🎓What will you learn?
You will learn how to create the Watson Assistant service, how to add intents and entities, and then use them in a dialog.
- What are conversational agents?
- Use cases of conversational agents
- Working with Intents and Entities
- Defining Dialog nodes
Conclude with a demo to build a chatbot on IBM Cloud.
👩💻Who should attend?
Developers who are interested in building chatbots.
- Log in or sign up for your cloud account: https://ibm.biz/assistantchatbot
- Register to participate in the live event or watch the recording: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/assistant-chatbot
- Anam Mahmood- Developer Advocate, IBM, U.A.E, https://www.linkedin.com/in/anam-mahmood-sheikh/
- Worood Dabbas- Content & Application Developer, IBM, U.A.E, https://www.linkedin.com/in/worood-dabbas-a28094aa/
Anam MahmoodView this speaker