🔥Join us to learn about this new challenge!
* The goal of the challenge is to forecast wildfires in Australia during the month of February 2021.
* The data provided is an extract from Weather Operations Center Geospatial Analytics component (PAIRS Geoscope) with some of the data going back to 2005. It will also be updated with the most recent data during the challenge.
🏫 In this session you will learn:
* How the datasets were identified for the challenge
* How the data was extracted using PAIRS Geoscope
* How you can participate and sign up for the challenge
* How to make a submission to the leaderboard
Hendrik Hamann – Chief Scientist for Geoinformatics and PAIRS Geoscope
Johannes Schmude – IBM Research
Omid Meh – Data Scientist, Developer Advocate
Margriet Groenendijk – Data Scientist, Developer Advocate