Let’s meet again, and this time we promise Zoom and to keep better track of time, and will have a few more interesting topics and some great presenters open to new opportunities.
We will be using Zoom, please register here to get a meeting link:
The potential talks/presenters we have so far, will confirm shortly:
1. Sami Ahmed will talk about Dask – not yet confirmed
2. Luke Diliberto: “Bringing your own Pipe Mode Model in SageMaker”.
3. Franco Patano (Databricks): “What’s coming in Spark 3.0”.
4. Shatabdi Choudhury: “The evolution of ensemble methods in ML”
5. Damir Spisic: “Feature selection for clustering”
6. David Bacarella: “NLP – Advancements of Technology on the Horizon”
7. Svetlana Levitan: “Deploying JVM-based ML pipelines with open standards”
*** Agenda ***
6:00 pm – 6:15 pm CDT Intro and networking
6:15 pm – 7:45 pm CDT Lightning talks
7:45 pm – 8:00 pm CDT Discussion and networking
Chicago, United States