Let’s collect, clean, predict and deploy your data science pipeline. As we all know a data science pipeline consists of various steps, which certainly starts with collecting your data from different data sources, then we come to understand the data making sure that we are able to get meaning out of it and we clean it by managing missing values and normalizing it and then we train and deploy our machine learning model which is followed by getting feedback from the model’s results and re-evaluating it.
In this workshop, we will be collecting data, after which we will be cleaning it and create a machine learning model. The idea of the exercise is to understand the implementation of the Data Science Methodology and the phases involved in a data science project to give you a more hands-on and practical approach towards your data science journey using AutoAI.
🎓 What will you learn?
- Data Science methodology
- Understanding data collection processes
- Data Cleaning techniques
- Data considerations for creating machine learning models
👩💻 Who should attend
- Beginner level workshop with no programming skills required
- Students who are interested in AI or Data Science
- Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn
- Anyone who wants to perform Data Cleaning without writing code
- Log in or sign up for a free IBM Cloud Account: http://ibm.biz/CleanAndPredict
- Register for the live stream or to watch the replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DElV51FqL8
Qamar un Nisa, Lead Developer Advocate, IBM
Fawaz Siddiqi, Developer Advocate, IBM
*By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates