Natural language understanding is one of the most important fields in AI. It’s the comprehension of human language such as English, Spanish and French, for example, that allows computers to understand commands without the formalized syntax of computer languages. Join us in this workshop to see how easy and simple it is to create and build a customized language analysis model for a specific domain with Watson Knowledge Studio. The use case domain that we will be working with is the automotive field focusing on auto repair facilities.
🎓 What will you learn?
- What is Natural Language Understanding (NLU)?
- What is Watson Knowledge Studio?
- How to build a custom language analysis model?
- How to train the model to analyze reviews?
👩💻 Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in NLU and machine learning
- The workshop is for beginners and no programming experience or advanced technical knowledge is needed.
- Log in or sign up for a free IBM Cloud Account: https://ibm.biz/BdfpmZ
- Register for the live stream or to watch the replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/custom-language-analysis
- It would be good to have a basic understanding of JSON.
- Khalil Faraj, Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/khalilfaraj/
- Mridul Bhandari, Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/mridul-bhandari/
*By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.