🎓 What will you learn?
Want to learn how to uncover hidden insights and see patterns within complex business data? Learn about the 1st step of the Data Science Methodology – Data Collection and Data Cleaning and how easily it can be achieved by using IBM Data Refinery. Explore your data better by generating powerful visualizations to get more insights and also understand the relationships between different variables within your data using IBM Cognos Dashboard service. This service makes it easier than ever to visualize data and share actionable insights across your organization to foster more data-driven decisions.
🌟 Session outcomes
– Learn about Data Cleaning, Transformation and Data Visualizations.
– Learn about IBM Cognos Dashboards and Data Refinery
– Exploratory Data Analysis.
– Event kickoff with an introduction to Data cleaning, preparation, and visualization using IBM Watson Studio
– Why Data Cleaning and Analysis is important?
– Hands-on session
– Future Steps
👩💻 Who should attend?
– Anyone who is interested in AI and Data Science, looking to explore a starting point.
– Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn what IBM is doing in the field.
– Software developers who want to know more about the field of Data & AI
🍪 How to attend?
– Sidra Ahmed, IBM Developer Advocate
– Hania Ibrahim, Client Developer Advocate
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.