The Digital Developer Conference: Hybrid Cloud is a free opportunity for developers to learn from IBM experts, industry leaders, and strategic partners about building smart and secure applications on hybrid cloud with agility, flexibility, and portability. During the conference they’ll learn how open source technologies, frameworks, and platforms like Kubernetes and Red Hat® OpenShift® combine to support their application modernization or cloud migration skills, through sessions on application development, DevOps implementation, and observability across environments.
The conference also includes series mainstays like hands-on labs, and a watch party livestream, and regional events.
Sessions are released Day 1 on demand, with livestream replays following shortly thereafter.
- 9:00 am – 9:20 am – Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Strategy for scalability, innovation, and agility, Mo Haghighi
- 9:20 am – 9:45 am – Blockchain – BUILDing the future, Alison Haire
- 9:45 am – 10:45 am – Deploy your AI models using Serverless Containers, Eren Akbaba , Fawaz Siddiqi
- 10:45 am – 11:05 am – IBM Cloud Satellite, Sugandha Agrawal
- 10 mins break, 11:20 am – 11:30 am
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm – Automate End-to-End Development with CI/CD pipeline, Shorook Saleh, Masa Abushamleh
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm – Serverless, Anthony (Anton) Whalley
- 10 mins break, 1:00 – 1:10pm
- 1:10 pm – 2:10 pm – Jumpstart your application into a reactive event-centric world, Grace Jansen, Jamie Coleman & team
- 2:10 pm – 2:40 pm – CI/CD Pipeline to deploy integration microservices, Rashid A Aljohani
- 2:40 pm – 3 pm – Untangling your DevOps lifecycle, Liam Hampton
- Create free IBM Cloud account: https://ibm.biz/ddc-emea
- Watch Livestream or replay at: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ddc-emea