Join our webinar as we explore Red Hat OpenShift and Kubernetes, if you are new to OpenShift and Kubernetes, this webinar can help you understand core skills.
You will also get an environment to complete the CodeLab yourself and learn the following:
– OpenShift web client, command-line interface (CLI), and REST APIs
– OS management
– Projects and users
– Builds and deployments
– Services, routes, and scaling
– Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
– Muhammad Ahsan Khan, IBM Developer Advocate Pakistan
– Lungelo Sikobi, IBM Developer Advocate South Africa
– An IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/Bdqnn2
Want to put to good use what you learn here? Participate in a cause-worthy global online hackathon all by yourself or with a team at http://callforcode.org. Find out all about how developers can do their part by making the world a better place by tackling challenges like COVID-19 & Climate Change. The winning team can get up to $200,000 USD cash and see their solutions deployed in communities that need the most help!
Check out the resources & starter kits to kick-off your solution (https://developer.ibm.com/callforcode/) built, documented, and presented by expert technologists from IBM, including technical blog posts, tech talks, how-tos, and plenty of code!
Johannesburg, South Africa