Join the Digital Developer Conference: AIOps & Integration to propel your AI-powered automation skills Register for free

European Application, Platform & Modernization Hursley Summit

September 9, 2019 4:00 pm GMT

Build your skills at a two day event tailored for IT architects and executives. Increase your skills and solve your biggest problems by connecting with our experts in sessions, demos, discussions and 1-1 meetings.

Organizations modernizing their IT estate are about twice as successful at digital transformation yet only 20% of workloads have migrated to the cloud to date. While APIs, microservices and containers are becoming standard, the remaining 80% represent a spectrum of unique apps and workloads.

But it’s not easy to work through what should move, where, and when. As organisations evaluate existing infrastructure and investments, many seek more flexible and open architectures, new skills to manage them, developer-first strategies, advanced integration, and governance.

There is no conference fee for this event. Seating is limited and provided at the discretion of IBM.

IBM Hursley Executive Briefing Centre, Winchester, SO21 2JN, United Kingdom

Hursley Park, IBM United Kingdom Limited,, Winchester, SO21 2JN, United Kingdom