This webinar showcases how to extract speaker diarized notes and meaningful insights reports using IBM® Watson™ Speech To Text, Watson Natural Language Processing, and Watson Tone Analysis when given any video.
In a virtually connected world, staying focused on work or education is very important. Studies suggest that many people lose their focus in live virtual meetings or virtual classroom sessions after approximately 20 minutes. Therefore, many meetings and virtual classrooms are recorded so that an individual can watch it later. It might help if these recordings could be analyzed, and a detailed report of the meeting or class is generated by using artificial intelligence (AI).
🎓 What you will learn
– Use the Watson Speech to Text service to convert the human voice into the written word
– Use advanced natural language processing to analyze text and extract metadata from content such as concepts, entities, keywords, categories, sentiment, and emotion
– Leverage Watson Tone Analyzer cognitive linguistic analysis to identify a variety of tones at both the sentence and document level
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers and anyone interested in Data and AI, IBM Watson Service
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, IBM Developer Advocate, South Africa
– Mohamamed Sherif, IBM Developer Advocate, Egypt
– Sign up for your IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/BdfECQ
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/ExtractVideoInsights
Check out the resources which will help you: Learn – Develop – Connect
IBM Developer (https://developer.ibm.com)
Red Hat courses (https://www.redhat.com/en/services/training/all-courses-exams)
MEA Meetup Page (https://www.meetup.com/IBM-Cloud-MEA/)
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.