Want to learn how to uncover hidden insights and see patterns within complex business data? Learn about the 1st step of the Data Science Methodology – Data Collection and Data Cleaning and how easily it can be achieved by using IBM Data Refinery. Explore your data better by generating powerful visualizations to get more insights and also understand the relationships between different variables within your data using the IBM Cognos Dashboard service. This service makes it easier than ever to visualize data and share actionable insights across your organization to foster more data-driven decisions.
In this webinar we will discuss the concept of Data Science and its pipeline, then we will dive deeper into Data Visualization, the importance of it and best practices.
In the hands-on, we will demonstrate features within IBM® Watson™ Studio that help you visualize and gain insights into your data, then cleanse and transform your data to build high-quality predictive models.
🎓 What will you learn?
- Data Science methodology
- Overview of IBM Cloud and Watson
- Data Cleaning using data refinery
- Visualizing data using Cognos dashboard
👩💻 Who should attend
- Beginner level workshop with no programming skills required
- Students who are interested in AI or Data Science
- Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn
- Anyone who wants to perform Data Cleaning without writing code
- Log in or sign up for a free IBM Cloud Account: https://ibm.biz/BdfpKw
- Register for the live stream or to watch the replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/hidden-insights-data
- Anam Mahmood: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anam-mahmood-sheikh/
- Hashim Noor: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashim-noor/
*By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.