2PM PT / 4PM CT / 5PM ET
Can you deploy secure authentication on a scalable Kubernetes cluster? Join IBM Developer to learn how! We will walk you through creating a React application, adding OAuth with App ID, creating a Container Image of your application, adding environment variables, and deploying to OpenShift. Get ready to get hands-on and build all the things!
This is an interactive lab, so we will assume you have some knowledge of Kubernetes.
Register @ https://www.crowdcast.io/e/appid-openshift
🎓 What will you learn?
- How to create a React App
- How to add OAuth with App ID
- How to create a Container Image
- How to deploy from Source Code/Container Image to Red Hat OpenShift/Kubernetes cluster
- We’ll conclude with an interactive lab where you’ll be able to add IAM to your own Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
👩💻Who Should Attend
- Back End Developers
- Cloud Developers
- Full Stack Developers
- Serverless Developers
- AI Developers
Jenna Ritten, IBM Developer Advocate in Austin https://www.linkedin.com/in/jritten