Join Call for Code for Racial Justice for our first annual participation in Hacktoberfest! Hacktoberfest is an epic virtual month-long festival to encourage open source contributions in October. Developers and non-developers welcome!
In this kickoff you’ll learn:
1. All about our 7 open source Call for Code for Racial Justice projects
2. How you can contribute to these projects during Hacktoberfest
3. Best practices for contribution
4. How to stay connected during Hacktoberfest and beyond
5. About other Call for Code and IBM Developer Hacktoberfest events
Who should attend?
This Call for Code event is open to everyone, and we encourage everyone to join the conversation. When we all have empathy for others, we can build amazing things that benefit everyone.
How to register?
Click the ‘Visit event site’ button to register for the event.