Prerequisites – Curious minds! Bring your laptop, and the rest happens on the cloud!
This is an intermediate session on exploring and analyzing data using Python, Pandas and Jupyter Notebooks. We will go over:
– how to obtain/read a data file using python in Watson Studio
– how to clean noise in data
– selecting and querying data
– reshaping and filtering data
– grouping data into a hierarchy
– simple graphing of data
This is a good session for you if you are
– an aspiring data scientist
– frequently working with excel files and want another approach to dissect data
– a SQL developer looking to get into programming
– curious about data in general!
What are you waiting for? Sign up and see you all there!
3350 Thomas Rd, #150, Santa Clara, 95054, United States