In software engineering projects, it is important to manage the workloads of your applications to meet the demands of the business, and to easily build and deploy applications while controlling the versioning of the applications and deliver stable releases.
In this workshop, you will learn how to manage a basic application lifecycle on Red Hat OpenShift. You will learn how to create and deploy an application from an existing Docker image, scale it according to workload demands, update it to a newer version, and finally rollback the application to a previous version.
🎓 What will you learn?
- Deploying applications from DockerHub
- Scale applications to meet demands
- Update your application to a newer version
- Rollback your application to a previous version
👩💻 Who should attend
- Full-stack developers
- Developers who are interested in/work with Kubernetes (beginner to intermediate)
- Developers who are interested in learning how to manage their project workloads
- Log in or sign up for a free IBM Cloud Account: https://ibm.biz/Bdf8Ai
- Register for the live stream or to watch the replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2ZrZxSutmI
– Masa Abushamleh, Developer Advocate, IBM
– Asna Javed, Hybrid Cloud Build Team and Developer Advocacy Leader, IBM
*By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.