This initial 1 day workshop planned with physical presence becomes a virtual 3 HOURS SESSION,
i.e. be carried out online via Webex.
After a successful registration, you’ll be notified by the instructor with the meeting informations.
Due to the online format and the new duration, the initial agenda will be modified and one or the other point can be omitted.
The intructor will inform you on the item covered during the event.
The IBM Cloud Pak for Applications provides an end-to-end, enterprise-specific experience to speed development of apps built for Kubernetes using agile DevOps processes.
Develop innovative cloud-native apps using the tools and runtime of your choice and modernize traditional applications to run alongside and integrate with those new apps. IBM Cloud Pak for Applications offers one complete, end-to-end environment to speed development of applications built for Kubernetes and access cloud services to enhance innovation, reduce costs and simplify operations all while meeting the technology standards and policies your company defines.
Modernize your existing applications and develop new cloud-native apps faster in a self-service environment that combines the flexibility of open source tools with continuous compliance and visibility across hybrid environments.
Flexible deployment and integrated modernization toolkits allow you to customize your modernization strategy. You can transition traditional apps to the cloud in a cost-effective way that makes sense for your business.
– What is IBM Cloud Pak for Applications ?
– Introduction to IBM Cloud Pack and Red Hat OpenShift
– Positioning and Offerings
– Technical Overview
– Architecture & Components
– Lab Prerequisites
– Installing IBM Cloud Pak for Applications Lab or demo
– OpenShift overview (including Docker and Kubernetes)
– OpenShift lab
– Wrap Up
– Developing and Deploying Applications
– JEE and NodeJS Application Modernization
– Application Implementation with Cloud pak
– Application Lab
– Continuous Integration and Delivery
– DevOps Lab
– Monitoring & Logging and Demo
– Multicloud manager introduction
– Containers and Orchestration
– Red Hat OpenShift
– Cluster Management Console
– Private Docker Registry
– Unified User Experience
Avoir un compte IBM Cloud
3 hours virtual session – EAG Paris