This is a follow up workshop to the “Build and deploy custom AI predictive models” session held on May 7th.
For the workshop we will be using AutoAI, a graphical tool that analyses your dataset and discovers data transformations,
algorithms, and parameter settings that work best for your problem setting.
We will then use a Flask web-application to connect to the deployed model.
In this workshop you will understand how to :
- Setup quickly, the services on IBM Cloud for building the model.
- Ingest the data and initiate the AutoAI process.
- Build different models using AutoAI and evaluate the performance.
- Choose the best model and complete the deployment.
- Generate predictions using the deployed model
- Compare the process of using AutoAI and building the model manually.
- Visualise the deployed model using a front-end application.
Signup to IBM Cloud to take part in this workshop
Speaker Yamini Rao
London, United Kingdom