In this workshop we will use Watson OpenScale, which is build with trusted AI open-source projects. Watson OpenScale tracks and measures outcomes from your AI models, and helps ensure they remain fair, explainable and compliant wherever your models were built or are running.
We will walk through the process of deploying a credit risk model and then monitoring the model to explore the different aspects of trusted AI.
By the end of the lab, you will have:
– Deployed a model from development to a runtime environment.
– Monitored the performance (operational) of the model over time.
– Tracked the model quality (accuracy metrics) over time.
– Identified and explored the fairness of the model as it’s receiving new data.
-Understood how the model arrived at its predictions.
– Tracked the robustness of the model.
This is a hands-on session so please bring a laptop along!
Margriet – Developer Advocate (@margrietGr)
18.30 – 19.00: Registration, Food, Drinks and Networking
19.00 – 19.30: Introduction to robust, unbiased and reproducible AI
19.30 – 21.00: Hands on workshop
TechSpcae Shoreditch, 25 Luke Street, London, EC2A 4DS, United Kingdom