Confluent enables organizations to shift their focus from worrying about how data is shuttled, shuffled, switched, and sorted between various systems to derive business value from their data.
The Confluent Platform, developed by the original creators of Apache KafkaⓇ, is a foundational technology that makes it easy to build real-time data pipelines and streaming applications by integrating data from multiple sources and locations into a single, central Event Streaming Platform that lets your company set your data in motion.
In this exclusive session by IBM Developer and Confluent, we will also demo an example food ordering application in OpenShift that leverages Kafka. This demo shows how you can scale microservices based on the number of messages lagging on a Kafka topic and will also show how easy it is to add a real-time stream processing feature in the example application with ksqlDB.
Attend this webinar to :
- Learn why Kafka, why Confluent?
- Learn about an Intro to ksqlDB (streaming ETL)
- See an event-driven app demo leveraging Confluent Platform
- See a practical use case for ksqlDB integration with the app
- Sign Up for IBM Cloud: https://ibm.biz/BdfngL
- Jeremy Hogan – Cloud Partner Solutions Architect – Confluent
- Anthony Amanse – IBM Developer – Software Engineer