In today’s modern world, developers are moving faster than ever to deliver apps that users want at a pace that a business needs. Cloud-native development is just that. It is much more than just a programming model or a new way of writing code, it is about changing an entire lifecycle of how requirements are collaboratively created, coded, tested, and released.
In this exclusive virtual hands-on lab designed by IBM Developer and Infosys, we will explore what it really means to be cloud-native and how we can build cloud-native applications while taking the 12 Factor App methodology into account. We specifically are working with Openshift Pipelines to learn how to automate the deployment of applications.
In the hands-on virtual lab we will cover:
- Pushing container images to a container registry
- Deploying microservices to an OpenShift cluster
- Working with CI/CD tools such as OpenShift pipelines
- A free IBM Cloud account https://ibm.biz/ibm-infosys-cloudnative
- Suggested Pre-Watch: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cloud-native-dev
Pooja Mistry – IBM Developer
Balaji – Infosys Partner