The general public knows about blockchain in the form of Bitcoin and Ethereum, but software developers know that blockchain is useful for the enterprise to build distributed applications, or distributed ledgers into applications.
In this interactive, hands-on workshop, we will build a blockchain-based application with Hyperledger and deploy it to the IBM Blockchain Platform to ensure scalability and reliability.
🎓 What will you learn?
- Learn about the blockchain ecosystem and how open source technologies play a role for enterprise companies using blockchain
- Learn about the open source project Hyperledger Fabric supported by the Linux Foundation
- Learn about successful blockchain-based products and projects using open source technologies
- Learn about deploying enterprise apps on the cloud-based IBM Blockchain Platform
👩💻 Who should attend?
- However everybody interested in blockchain applications is welcome to attend the lecture portion, including those interested in blockchain from the perspective of DevOps, IT, and application deployment.
Everything goes smoother when you’re prepared! Take a few minutes to:
- Sign up for your free IBM Cloud account before the session: sign up here
- Review the lab instructions.
Lennart Frantzell, IBM Developer Advocate in San Francisco email@example.com
Taiji Hagano, IBM Senior Developer Advocate in Tokyo https://twitter.com/taiponrock
Dave Nugent, IBM Developer Advocate in San Francisco https://twitter.com/drnugent