🎓 What will you learn?
In this workshop, you will get hands-on experience on Red Hat OpenShift Serverless. OpenShift Serverless helps developers to deploy and run applications that will scale up or scale to zero on-demand. Applications are packaged as OCI compliant Linux containers that can be run anywhere. Using the Serverless model, an application can simply consume compute resources and automatically scale up or down based on use.
🌟 Session outcomes
– Deploy a Serverless Quarkus RESTful API used to store simple text values. The values are stored in in a MySQL database.
– Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift
– Installing OpenShift Serverless
– Deploying a Serverless Application
– using the Knative CLI tool.
– Hands-on lab
👩💻 Who should attend
– Web Developers
– Developers who are interested in Red Hat OpenShift
🍪 How to attend
– Join on Crowdcast:
– Sign up for IBM Cloud account: https://ibm.biz/Bdq7Ea
– Basic understanding of containers and microservices
– Karim Deif, Client Developer Advocate, IBM @DeifKarim
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.