Using the various IBM Watson services, you can leverage several cognitive algorithms to obtain useful information out of raw data, which in turn can help solve countless problems. Here you will learn how to use a variety of IBM Watson services, such as Watson Discovery and Watson Assistant to extract meaningful information out of large unstructured datasets. You will be able to extract patterns and trends from the data set.
🎓 What you will learn?
- Build queries in the Discovery service to find trends and patterns.
- Use Watson Discovery to extract insights from a set of hotel reviews.
- Integrate the Discovery service with other Watson services to create a chatbot.
- Using other Watson services, you’ll add more layers of analysis to help you find the best hotel.
👩💻 Who should attend?
- Data and AI enthusiasts.
- Companies or individuals trying to find useful insights from their data.
- Download Node.js on your machines for easy and quick deployment to IBM Cloud
- Register for the live stream or to watch the replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/help-your-chatbot-find
- Create your free IBM Cloud account at: https://ibm.biz/Bdfmfp
- Anam Mahmood, IBM Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/anam-mahmood-sheikh/
- Hashim Noor, Client Technical Specialist, https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashim-noor/
Ready to put your new skills to good use?
Participate in the 2021 Call for Code Global Challenge, by helping us fight back Climate Change, for a chance to win $200,000 and get support from IBM and our technology partners like The Linux Foundation to get your solution deployed around the world.
This isn’t your average hackathon. If you want the chance to build a solution that can make a true impact in the field, Call for Code can turn your idea into action.
Visit https://callforcode.org for more details and FAQs
Check out the resources & starter kits to kick-off your solution: https://developer.ibm.com/callforcode