Advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) have transformed many services and are expected to be pervasive in computing systems in the near future. Many tasks that previously required human interaction or expertise can now be captured and automated in Machine Learning (ML) or Deep Learning models.
🎓 What you will learn
– Setting Up Node.js projects
– Running TensorFlow models
– Code explanation
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers and anyone interested in AI, TensorFlow and Node.js application development.
– Node.js installed in your environment – https://developer.ibm.com/tutorials/learn-nodejs-installing-node-nvm-and-vscode/
– Visual Studio Code installed in your environment – https://developer.ibm.com/tutorials/learn-nodejs-installing-node-nvm-and-vscode/#install-vs-code
– Python installed in your environment – https://www.python.org/
– Sign up for your IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/BdfG7A
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/introainodejs
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, IBM Developer Advocate, South Africa – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sbusisomkhombe/
– Asna Javed, Lead Developer Advocate – https://www.linkedin.com/in/asna-javed-9a51a9150/