OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
There are two perspectives on the web console: Developer & Administrator.
As an Administrator, you can manage the cluster, users, projects, and much more!
In this webinar, you will learn the basic concepts of cluster administration, why is it important and how to perform several administration tasks with Red Hat Openshift
🎓 What will you learn?
– What is OpenShift
– Developer & Administrator perspectives on the web console
– Red Hat OpenShift Administrator capabilities
– A hands-on session showcasing the administrator capabilities on the web console and CLI
– Create your IBM Cloud account at https://ibm.biz/BdqQSg
– Register for the live event or watch the recording: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/openshift-administration
Masa Abushamleh, Developer Advocate at IBM
Raghavendra Deshpande, Developer Advocate at IBM
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.