Knative is an open-source project which adds components for deploying, running, and managing serverless, cloud-native applications to Kubernetes. The serverless cloud computing model can lead to increased developer productivity and reduced operational costs. In this workshop, you will learn more about the Knative project and how to use the Red Hat OpenShift Serverless, which is based on the Knative project, to deploy cloud-native applications.
🎓 What you will learn
– What is Knative project?
– Serverless computing
– How to use serverless technology on Red Hat OpenShift
👩💻 Who should attend
– anyone who’s interested in Red Hat OpenShift, Serverless, or Knative
– Sign up for your IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/BdfFXA
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/serverless-knative
– Background knowledge in containers and Kubernetes
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.