Join us for a full day of hands-on workhops on Kubernetes with OpenShift.
During this day you will learn about Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud as an extension of the IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service, where IBM manages OpenShift Container Platform for you. With Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud, developers have a fast and secure way to containerize and deploy enterprise workloads in Kubernetes clusters. OpenShift clusters build on Kubernetes container orchestration that offers consistency and flexibility for your development lifecycle operations.
In these hands-on workshops you will learn:
– How to Containerize an application with Docker
– Use Kubernetes to scale your containerized application
– Introduction Red Hat OpenShift that simplifies working with Kubernetes
– How OpenShift is deployed on IBM Cloud
– How to deploy applications on and with OpenShift
– How to build a microservice with Java and how to deploy it to OpenShift on the IBM Cloud
These are hands-on workshops! Please do bring your laptop (macOS, Windows and Linux will all work)!
44 Tehama St, San Francisco, California, United States