Learn how to use AI-Powered Business Intelligence – I
[moving from Data Analyst to a Data Scientist]
Join us for this 2-Part hands-on, interactive workshop where IBM’s Developer Advocate experts will guide you on your path to incorporating data science into your Cognos workflows. You know your data, we are here to show you how to put it to work more effectively than ever before.
1) What is Auto AI? IBM Auto AI is low code/no code AI for all levels. Create and deploy your own machine learning model in this interactive session and leave with the know-how to get started with your data.
2) Write a model from scratch using Jupyter Notebooks. Whether a novice or an experienced pro, we’ll show you how to pull it all together during this interactive session.
🎓 What you will learn
1) ML and Auto AI
lifecycle of a data science project
- introduction to machine learning
- rapidly develop and deploy models using AutoAI
2) Data Analysis and Model Preparation with Jupyter Notebooks
- data wrangling and preparation
- code a machine learning model from scratch
- deploy machine learning model at scale using Watson Machine Learnin
👩💻Who should attend?
- Cognos Analysts interested in gaining greater insight into AI-Powered BI.
- Analytics and Data professionals looking for fresh perspectives on putting data science to work.
Please do the following before the workshop:
- Confirm IBM Cloud account or sign up here
- Natalie Wolff, Customer Success, IBM
- Upkar Lidder, Developer Advocate, IBM