Technology sessions to enable the attendees and participants to understand location services and applications related to maps. It will include Market insights on industry trends and an overview of the available tools and platforms in addition to an introduction to HERE Location Services and HERE platform.
Participants will get an overview of HERE Location Services and how to use them. A series of 8 sessions will empower you with the right tools for your development.
In each part of the series, you will have a hands-on opportunity to learn how to build a location-based project with HERE Technologies, the world’s #1 location platform. Get a head start today by signing up for IBM Cloud via → https://ibm.biz/HERETechnologies
🎓 What will you learn?
- Introduction to Location Services
- Develop Location enabled services using REST APIs services
- Develop Native Mobile Apps using HERE mSDK for iOS and Android
- Basics of IoT and how to create IoT solution powered by Location services
- Develop Tracking App using Tracking Solutions
- Way to integrate location features in the Node-RED
- Role location plays in Blockchain
- AI and location amalgamation to create modern solutions
👩💻 Who should attend?
- Web Developers
- Mobile Developers
- Backend Developers
- UI/UX Designers
- Product managers
Please do the following before the workshop:
- Please register with HERE Developer Program (https://bit.ly/HEREDevs) and IBM Cloud (https://ibm.biz/HERETech6) and get your account ready to follow along – Free Access!
- Be prepared with the GitHub resources https://bit.ly/HEREGitHub
- Bring your Coffee/Tea and enjoy the journey
- Vidhan Bhonsle, Senior Developer Evangelist at HERE Technologies, https://www.linkedin.com/in/vidhan-bhonsle
- Mohamed Abdeljalil, Business Development and Community Growth Manager at HERE Technologies, Middle East, https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdeljalil/
- Asna Javed, IBM Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/asna-javed-9a51a9150/