Technology sessions to enable the attendees and participants to understand location services and applications related to maps. It will include Market insights on industry trends and an overview of the available tools and platforms in addition to an introduction to HERE Location Services and HERE platform.
Participants will get an overview of HERE Location Services and how to use them. A series of 8 sessions will empower you with the right tools for your development.
In each part of the series, you will have a hands-on opportunity to learn how to build a location-based project with HERE Technologies, the world’s #1 location platform. Get a head start today by signing up for IBM Cloud via → https://ibm.biz/HERETechnologies
Part 2: Build an app using the Disaster Resiliency Starter Kit
Use this starter kit to understand how technology can help our society become more resilient to disasters and kick-start your solution with this idea for an AI-based app that prepares communities for floods. The starter kit, composed of a React Native front end and Node.js backend, integrates with Watson Assistant and HERE Location Services. It gives developers a template to quickly get started building a solution.
🎓 Learning outcomes
- Setup IBM Cloud services using this Starter kit
- Explore HERE Maps API
- Explore HERE Routing API
👩💻 Who should attend?
- Web Developers
- Mobile Developers
- Backend Developers
- UI/UX Designers
- Product managers
Please do the following before the workshop:
- Please register with HERE Developer Program (https://bit.ly/HEREDevs) and IBM Cloud (https://ibm.biz/HERETech) and get your account ready to follow along – Free Access!
- Be prepared with the GitHub resources https://bit.ly/HEREGitHub
- Bring your Coffee/Tea and enjoy the journey
- Vidhan Bhonsle, Senior Developer Evangelist at HERE Technologies, https://www.linkedin.com/in/vidhan-bhonsle
- Mohamed Abdeljalil, Business Development and Community Growth Manager at HERE Technologies, Middle East, https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdeljalil/
- Mridul Bhandari, IBM Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/mridul-bhandari