The MEAN stack is an Open Source web stack used to create cloud-hosted applications. It’s composed of a MongoDB, Express web framework, AngularJS front end and a Node.js runtime.
Join our IBM Developer Nigeria community for a workshop, where we walk you through creating a web application:
– Run a MEAN application locally
– Create and use the managed Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS)
– Deploy the app to IBM Cloud®
– Scale the database resources
– Tosin Amuda, IBM Developer Event & Marketing Specialist, Lagos – https://twitter.com/tosinamuda
– Sbusiso Mkhombe, IBM Developer Advocate, South Africa
– Knowledge of Git and Github
– Knowledge of Node.js and NPM
– Sign up for your IBM Cloud Account – https://ibm.biz/Bdq6XR (prior to the event, and confirm your email using the code sent to your mailbox)
– Install the IBM Cloud CLI
– Register for the live stream – https://ibm.webex.com/ibm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e725e6b22b3b7ed7b1284dbe1b47922f5
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.