In this workshop, learn how to create a Jupyter Notebook that contains Python code for defining linear regression, then use TensorFlow to implement it. The notebook runs on IBM Cloud Pak® for Data as a Service on IBM Cloud®. The IBM Cloud Pak for Data platform provides additional support, such as integration with multiple data sources, built-in analytics, Jupyter Notebooks, and machine learning. It also offers scalability by distributing processes across multiple computing resources.
🎓 Learning outcomes
– Learn about IBM Cloud Pak for Data as a Service.
– Learn about Linear Regression.
– Learn how can you use TensorFlow to perform Linear Regression in Cloud Pak for Data as a Service on IBM Cloud.
👩💻 Who should attend
– AI Developers, Data Scientists, Cloud Enthusiasts.
– IBM Cloud Sign-up link – https://ibm.biz/Bdqt2s
By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.