Pre-Holiday Starter Workshop: Kubernetes and OpenShift on IBM Cloud
December 4, 2019
Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud is an extension of the IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service, where IBM manages OpenShift Container Platform for you.
With Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud, developers have a fast and secure way to containerize and deploy enterprise workloads in Kubernetes clusters.
OpenShift clusters build on Kubernetes container orchestration that offers consistency and flexibility for your development lifecycle operations.
In this hands-on workshop developers will learn:
– Introduction Red Hat OpenShift
– How OpenShift is deployed on IBM Cloud
– How to deploy applications on and with OpenShift
If time permits, we will get a glimpse into one of the followings:
* How to build a microservice with Java and how to deploy it to OpenShift on the IBM Cloud
* How to deploy your ML model onto the IBM Cloud
*** This is a hands-on workshop so please bring your laptop ***
* All operating systems will work – MacOS, Windows, Linux… *
71 South Wacker Drive, IBM Conference Center, Chicago, 60606, United States