For this new workshop, we offer an introduction to the Red Hat® OpenShift® platform followed by a hands-on training for beginners with an example of Node.js application deployment.
Red Hat® OpenShift® on IBM Cloud is an extension of IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service.
With Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud, developers have a fast and secure way to containerize and deploy to Kubernetes clusters.
In this workshop you will learn about the platform, how to deploy applications on and with OpenShift.
1. Introduction to the platform with :
* The OpenShift web client, command-line interface (CLI), and REST APIs
* OS management
* Projects and users
* Builds and deployments
* Services, routes, and scaling
* Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
2. Red Hat® OpenShift® Lab for Beginners
This Lab will be an opportunity to create and deploy a sample Node.js application on your own hardware using Red Hat® OpenShift®.
This workshop will be led by Georges-Henri Moll (https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgeshenrimoll/?originalSubdomain=fr).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)