Deploying a MongoDB cluster can be a challenge because you have to account for numerous configurations like setting up the instances, providing backups, networking, and more. The MongoDB Enterprise Kubernetes Operator minimizes and standardizes these steps in your Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift environments, which simplifies deploying a MongoDB database in your own environment.
🎓 What you will learn
– What is Red Hat Marketplace, how to use it
– Installing MongoDB Enterprise Advanced Operator in OpenShift
– Deploying a MongoDB replica set using the operator.
– Securing the MongoDB deployment with authentication and add TLS using cert-manager.
– Connecting an example microservice with the secure MongoDB deployment.
👩💻 Who should attend
– Developers, Architects
– Anyone who’s interested in Red Hat OpenShift Security or Kubernetes Security
– Masa Abushamleh, Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/masa-abushamleh
– Nazish Khanam, Application Developer, https://www.linkedin.com/in/nazish-khanam-294771a5
– Log in or sign up for your IBM Cloud account – https://ibm.biz/BdfsMb
– Register for the live stream and access the replay – https://www.crowdcast.io/e/secure-mongodb
– Background knowledge in containers and Kubernetes
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that this video will be recorded and you consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.