So you’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about Serverless tech, but what exactly is the serverless or cloud functions? Come join IBM Developer’s in-person workshop and find out!
Serverless has become the new style of coding, and it can be used to offload your mobile apps without incurring unnecessary costs. Get an intro into serverless/function-as-a-service/cloud functions technologies and learn why startups and enterprises are so excited about using it.
We will be demoing Serverless with mobile development, and covering:
– Who are the players in the Serverless ecosystem?
– What are some use cases for Serverless solutions – with using a Docker as the Polyglot action
– Best practices for the Serverless architecture for Mobile Backend as a Service
– Whether going Serverless is really faster, better, cheaper for developers and organizations
– Live coding examples using Swift, iOS, and Java and Android
Your instructors are Developer Advocates from IBM SF City Team. If you are interested join us and RSVP now!
Location: Galvanize San Francisco 44 Tehama St
San Francisco, California 94105, United States
Galvanize San Francisco, San Francisco, 44 Tehama St, United States