Serverless to unlock Cloud Native development
March 12, 2020
So you’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about Serverless tech, but what exactly is the serverless or cloud functions?
Come to our meetup and find out!
Serverless has become the new style of coding, and it can be used to offload your mobile apps without incurring unnecessary costs.
Get an intro into serverless/function-as-a-service/cloud functions technologies and learn why startups and enterprises are so excited about using it.
We will be demoing Serverless development, and covering:
– Who are the players in the Serverless ecosystem?
– What are some use cases for Serverless solutions
– with using a Docker as the Polyglot action
– Best practices for the Serverless architecture for Serverless Backend as a Service
– Whether going Serverless is really faster, better, cheaper for developers and organizations
– Live coding examples using Swift, iOS, and Java
If you are interested sign up today!
274 Brannan St, 5th floor, San Francisco, United States