Learn about the first step of any Data Science Methodology – Data Collection and Data Cleaning and how easily it can be achieved by using the Data Refinery Tool. Explore a sample data set and generate visualizations to get more insights & relationships within our data, clean the data accordingly, and enhance your business by taking quick meaningful decisions.
🎓 What will you learn?
- Introduction to Watson Studio & Data Refinery
- Data Cleaning – what, why, how
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
👩💻 Who should attend
- Students who are interested in AI, Data Science but don’t know where to start
- Data Science & AI enthusiasts who want to learn how IBM can help you
- Professional Developers who want to know more about the world of Data & AI
- People who want to perform Data Cleaning without writing code
- Any prior experience with Data Processing would be advantageous. If you have no prior experience, read this blog as reference: https://towardsdatascience.com/data-analysis-using-excel-885f337c85c
- Register for a free IBM Cloud Account: https://ibm.biz/BdfpGB
- Register for the live stream or to watch the replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/faster-data-cleaning
- Mridul Bhandari, Developer Advocate, https://www.linkedin.com/in/mridul-bhandari/
- Hashim Noor, Client Technical Specialist, https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashim-noor/
*By registering for this event, you acknowledge this video will be recorded and consent for it to be featured on IBM media platforms and pages.